Resetting Instagram token
Sometimes, Promoty loses access to your Instagram account (“token expired“). It’s an issue of Instagram API which we can’t really avoid. Fortunately, it’s really easy to fix!
Here’s how you can fix it:
1. Log in to Instagram, using the browser in a computer or on the phone (not the Instagram app)
2. Go to your profile and select Edit Profile
3. Select Apps and Websites
4. Select Remove for Promoty. If you can’t see Promoty under authorized applications, move on to the next step.
5. Go back to Promoty (app.promoty.eu) and log out
6. Log in to Promoty, using the “Log in with Instagram” button
7. Everything should work now!
If you still see the error message, you can a) wait a little or b) try to log out from Promoty and log in again in incognito mode. In that case, the browser can’t rely on the saved cookies and has to ask for access from Instagram again.